For Sale Misc.Appliances - NEW
Antiques - NEW
Computer & Electronics
Games & Toys
Home & Garden
Music & Instruments
Farm & RanchFarm & Ranch Misc.
Cattle & Livestock
Feed & Seed
VehicleAll Vehicle Listings
Cars & Mini-Vans
Trucks & SUVs
Pets & SuppliesFor Sale
Lost & Found
Lost and FoundLost
Real EstateFor sale
WantedWanted - Miscellaneous
PRICE: DOE - Hourly
Overview of Civil Engineering Technician - Intern position:
The Construction Specialist Intern will provide field construction inspection on local civil engineering projects.
Typical Project Types for the Civil Engineering Technician - Intern position:
Municipal Infrastructure; Land and Site Development Projects; Grading Projects; Water Distribution Systems; Sanitary Sewer Systems; Storm Sewer Systems; Roadway Improvements; Sidewalks & Shared-Use Paths; Small Pumping Facilities; Small Water and Waste water Treatment Facilities
Duties for Civil Engineering Technician include:
• Measure and calculate construction quantities
• Read and interpret plans and specifications
• Project inspection to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
• Prepare accurate records, reports, and project files
• May aid in design, plan preparation, and quantity estimating
Qualifications & Skills for Civil Engineering Technician:
• Maintain a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Willing to learn
• Maintain a positive attitude
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Date Listed: 09 10 2019
Clicking BACK in the browser to return to the search list may have unexpected results.
Creating an account?
Not sure how to post an ad?
Try our new Video Tutorials here!
BUILT IN SEARCHES: